Sunday, June 24, 2012

Laughter is an Instant Vacation



This summer I’ve been playing around with home videos on my camera, my iPod, and with Movie Maker; capturing moments with the kids.  As much as I love technology, my understanding is limited in the video making field but I’m trying to learn and share.  One thing I’ve been desperately trying to capture for weeks is Carlee laughing.  She has been making a few sounds that could be laughter.
It is NO secret that a mother will act like a complete and total IDIOT to get her sweet baby to laugh. Case in point: video below.  I really tried hard with filming  and laughing.  But no matter how hard I tried, I could NOT get her to laugh (or a proper video shot)…..




…so I brought in the Big Guns.  The only time she isn’t laughing is when I try (of course)!!!  


Spoiler Alert- toward the end you will see Darren in the back ground.  No he isn’t dead.  He just has the uncanny ability to randomly nap (i.e. sleep like the dead) during chaos (I am so jealous).





No comments:

Post a Comment