Monday, June 27, 2011

Glutton for Punishment?

I think I must be one of these crazy people who likes to inflict pain upon myself.  I spent several hours cleaning Connor’s room…separating the little wrestling men from the big ones...separating the toy animals from the matchbox cars…and CARS II vehicles from the monster trucks..the coloring books from the golden books.

clean and shiny
This is the sight that greeted me this morning. 
what is all this crap?

all my hard work, down the drain

mountain of matchbox cars
  Did ask for this??  I guess so, but I made sure he knew that I was NEVER digging in the bottom of the toy box for the yellow Dale Earnhardt Junior CARS Movie Edition with attaching truck and hitch again!!!
(forgive my photography the flash is broke so NOW all my pictures are dark.  A new camera is on my wish list)

2 comments:

  1. I love his rug with the roadways! I always wanted one of those when I was a little girl! I played with cars as well as Barbies :) My mom used to do the same thing!!!! I can clearly remember how much fun it was to go in my room and "discover" all my toys again, which really meant I just pulled them all out and messed up my clean room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Jessica. I wasted too much time separating everything out, but he is always wanting me to find toys that are in a "set"...so I waste a lot of time that way. Good thing is we donated much to the Goodwill. :)

    ReplyDelete