Saturday, July 19, 2014

Wilderness Escape



I can't believe another VBS has passed.
It was another great year.
I was able to focus on one job, and that of course is my favorite:  The Drama.

This made the whole experience a lot more enjoyable, as opposed to my brain having to divide time, which is never good.


VBS of years past  herehere, and here.


Welcome to Wilderness Escape  2014
All Israelites report to the desert please!





Malachi (the Whiner) with Moses is not into the journey (but really not into slavery either).

"Moses... it's hot out here... I'm hungry... this sand is disgusting!"



God answered, 'I will be with you.' 
(Exodus 3:12)

God is with us, so TRUST GOD!



The Israelites, 
do the impossible and cross the Red Sea!  
Exodus 14-15



Moses was our local celebrity,
(and happens to be a great youth in real life).



God provides quail!

"For your Father knows exactly what you need even 

before you ask him!" 

(Matthew 6:8)


Yummmm,
Peeps Quail by the fire!

God gives us what we need so, 
TRUST GOD!




After a good night's rest....



....God provides more with manna! 
Exodus 16






"For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." 

Philippians 4:13



Israel defeats the Almalekites with the support of God!
Exodus 17



God gives us strength, 
so TRUST GOD!



Moses remembers Passover.
God's people gave two swipes over the door with the blood of the lamb to seek His protection.
Exodus 12



 'For I am with you and will save you,' says the Lord." 

(Jeremiah 30:11)









"I will bless the Lord who guides me." 

(Psalm 16:7)





The Israelites huddled inside their homes, praying that God will save their families.

The next morning....


...God's people were saved, but they had to eat a piece of unleavened bread, pack up quickly, and move fast.


God Saves, 
so TRUST GOD!








A little rain doesn't stop our fun!



God's People said 'Amen'.




No comments:

Post a Comment