Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

WOW! 
This year  
Halloween arrived quickly for me.
I barely had time to prepare.  



I wanted to go as Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney...



I was totally rocking the Michigan/Massachusetts accent (and I bought a big, thick binder).


But Carlee was like "dawg yew look nuts".




and Connor was NOT pulling off Bobby Dall hair anyway....



so my friend and I decided to dress up and go to a Halloween Party.  I decided I would be 
a New Jersey Housewife with cool Jersey hair and orange paint tan!

I may have went a bit overboard with my character...



I was like hey Vinny.....What-sup-witch-yew? Where-jew-go last night? Jew hang in Jerzee? 



Lemme-tell-ya... ima-go-in da sitty...I love NY Sitty.




"We're goin' down to Trent'n....you commin'?"


Fuh-gedda-boud-dit


and my devil friend was like "SHUT THE CRAP UP or I'm kicking your butt out of this car".
And my days of being a Jersey Girl were over.

The devil is so mean.



Carlee went for a more reserved look
...a classically trained ballerina.



She was showing off big time with her ballet moves.
A la Crawle


Booty Barre'


Carpet Cote de'


Big Eyed Plie



In all the excitement, 
we bought our pumpkin approximately thirty minutes before we went trick or treating.




I gave up carving and 
just let Connor color all over it.


Time for dad to give our soldier his finishing touches.

He said he was like Rambo, but instead of starving in the woods he was getting candy..right dad, right dad?
right Connor


Our little ballerina all warmed up and ready to go.




I tried to take my ballerina and my soldier's picture, 
but they would not quit looking at each other!!!



They must have thought the other looked really cool.




Connor couldn't help himself and gave his sister a big KISS.  
(she was cool about it, a ballerina can never have too much eyeliner).





My heart is full. 

My friend, Mrs. K., gave Connor some Turnip Greens for Halloween. 
Just look at that fake smile. 
 (she finally gave him a candy bar after pulling his leg for a few minutes.)


Trunk and Treat at church.  
Lots of neat themes.


I'm already writing his teacher an apology note in ADVANCE.  Why can't Halloween fall on Friday every year!?!

Happy Halloween Everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment