Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day at the Ranch


Today I had a special treat.  I went on a field trip with my son! :)  I had never been to Lazy 5 Ranch before and didn't really know what to expect.  Boy do I recommend it if your child is an animal lover.  The sun, the animals, the children, the laughter..... a formula for a sweet day for sure!  
I loved being able to watch my son with his class.  



Baby Giraffes

Got Milk???

Howdy!

YIKES....Ostrich ATTACK!

HOLD ON MAN
...there is enough food for all.

Feed Me

Beautiful and Proud 

Your ear tastes like chicken.

Piggies


Eat more chicken.

This was taken with my camera,
 but I think it looks like a postcard. :)


I'll have some of that.

Connor (and the children) went crazy being able to touch, feed, and view the animals this close!





Even I got to feed.

Zippy Zebras

Up Close and Personal

This haystack was quite the adventure.





Kernel Mosh Pitt

Even I got in on the action (again).  
I'm a total sensory kid.



This mama had two teeny, tinny babies attached to her.  


Billy Goat Gruff


Eventually I was dumped for a "girlfriend".  
Whats up with that!?!



It was a fun day!







No comments:

Post a Comment