Monday, October 15, 2012

Pumpkin Patch


My best girl pal J. invited us to the pumpkin patch for fun and pictures.  At first, I thought I was too busy, but I am so glad we went with her!  Can you believe I have never been to a pumpkin patch before!?  My friend J. is just like me and we had a great time laughing and taking pictures.  Thanks for the invite J!



 


It was a GORGEOUS FALL DAY.





Beautiful Pumpkins Fresh Off the Truck


Hey, look what I found in the pumpkin patch.  I'll take this little punkin'.


Corn Maze Time- Yes you heard me, I attempted the corn maze with my friend (who doesn't have any better sense of direction than me).


Help Connor?! Mom is taking us into the corn maze.  Dad will never see us again until we are in our early twenties.

This thing is really complicated. no lie.


Connor getting upset because we are not OUT of the maze.

Oh look another dead end.

hmmmmm...

Don't worry everyone.  J. wore her hot pink pants.  The helicopters can spot that color miles away!


The sun is beating on our heads.  Must...have...water.....


How the heck do we get outta here?


I'm only laughing because I hope this isn't poison ivy Mom.



Finally we made it out in time for the....

Hayride and Popcorn.


Some of us prefer to eat hay over popcorn.


:)





No comments:

Post a Comment