Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy 6 Months Carlee

Happy 6 Months Carlee



-This song applies to you this month:  
I used to think, I had the answers to everything, but now I know, life doesn't always go my way, yeah.....feels like I'm caught in the middle, that's when I realize...I'M STILL A BABY, NOT YET A TODDLER, all I need is time, a moment that is mine, while I'm in between.... I'm still a baby (darn it).

(you think your a big girl, but your still a baby)

-Your constantly on the move.  You want to get up and walk, talk, run, and play like your brother...but instead you have to settle for scooting, wiggling, kicking furiously, and rolling.




-Lots of drool, lots of drool, lots of drool- not one sign of a tooth.  We predicted teeth two months ago, what is going on?


-You command our attention (no hand held devices or touch screens) because you grab for everything (and taste everything).

-Hallelujah, I think some of your colicky has broken.  Your cry isn't nearly as constant....giving us a bit of relief.

-Your little pink, vibrating chair has served us well, but now you hate it because you can't move about.  You just try to wiggle right out of it.  
We also had to take out the extra padding on the diaper changing table because you try to make a 'great escape' into the floor.
 


-Your personality really shines through now.  I think your a little shy around strangers. 

-You love to stand with help (even though your little toes curl under).

-You are sitting independently for a few minutes longer, and holding your own bottle when it is half full.

-Green beans, cereal, and squash is presenting challenges because you grab for the spoon.  I am still cleaning out the green beans from up your nose.

-Boy do you get excited when you see your bottle!! When the bottle comes out you commence kicking, squiggling, grabbing, and fish face. 

-No secret...Connor stills makes you smile most.

-You can now sleep without being rocked first (but maybe, perhaps, sometimes,  I kinda rock you in the glider anyway). 
-WE love You Carlee Anne!









No comments:

Post a Comment