Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Good Bye My Kinder


Connorisms.....
Me:  Triple H is more bulky then Randy Orton.
C:  Yeah, and he gets his hair wet so he can smell good for work.

C:  I told the kids at school that Carlee can count.
Me:  Honey, she can’t count, she is only a few weeks old.
C:  She can count, she can hold up five fingers when I ask her.

Connor:  "Get off of me dad, your going to fussacate [suffocate] me."



Connor:  "Carlee you can be a WWE diva when you grow up! Instead of Kelly-Kelly you can be Carlee-Carlee."
WWE Kelly-Kelly















C:  "Mom you need to get exercise so you can get flat like me."


Me:  "Aren't you going to miss kindergarten and your teachers a little bit?"
C:   "I can see them in the hall next year...let's get on with summer break."



Good Bye My Little Kinder
Today was the last day of school.  What a difference a year makes.  I am proud of you Connor.  You were blessed with gifted teachers, and you worked hard and achieved much .  

You are my perfectly imperfect boy.  I love you!


First Day of School


First Day of School


Last Day of School


Last Day of  School


Adventures in Kindergarten:
Field Trip...No We Can NOT take him Home.


Shapes


Fire Safety- How to get OUT of a smoky house (exp. if mom is cooking).


Thanksgiving 


Winter


Science


Turtle Connor


Bye Little Kinders!  You are a special and wonderful part of Connor's kindergarten year.  
We know you will love next year when you will be BIG first graders! (weep) (sniff) (sniff)

No comments:

Post a Comment