Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Many Faces of Carlee A.


"What do you plan to do with that thing doctor? no. seriously."
  

"You think I'm a fool?  I know this thing doesn't give me food....Melting Down in 3...2...1...."

"DO NOT DISTURB this Princess or you will pay (I don't care if you do have a white horse)."


"It is so tiresome being cute ALL day, I don't know how I'm going to pull the overtime."

"If someone doesn't get me out of this Bleeping Bumbo seat I am puking in 3...2...1...."

"...And then she said her sugar daddy got her those pacies....GIRL,  I could tell her pacifiers were silicon from a mile away...."

"Pick me UP or the FROG GETS IT!!!"

"Tell me more! Mom your stories are sooooo entertaining, you really have me hanging onto every word." 

"I LOVE CAMERA, CAMERA LOVES ME!"

"Now Daddy, lets keep it real, you KNOW I have more hair than you, quit playing."

"What do you mean I'm related to him??  For REAL?  like my brother for LIFE!?"

"You guys crack me up, no really, you all ARE totally nuts....LMDO (laugh my diaper off)."

No comments:

Post a Comment