Sunday, June 1, 2014

I Got 99 Problems....

I have a lot of pictures to post, and a lot of stories to tell, 
but it's been....  
Busy. Busy. Busy.

Closing a school year is as hard as starting a school year.  
Lots, and lots, and lots of changes ahead.

Sometimes you just have to stop and enjoy a Sunday afternoon ice cream cone!



Taste Kinda' Good



I Scream for Ice Cream



Hey Man, I can stop anytime I want.....
I just need one more ice cream cone.




Was mom trying a new hairstyle or what?  I told her this wasn't working.



The Chocolate Stash


The Chocolate Goatee



The Selfie Gone Wrong


It tastes better when you let it melt while you wear mom's flip flops....


...and when you eat it upside down.

(that isn't coming out of my outfit is it?)

I got 99 problems but my ice cream ain't one.


No comments:

Post a Comment