Monday, June 30, 2014

My First (and Last) Tutorial Youtube Video

 I have nearly abandoned television.  
When I don't fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow or I don't have a book, I love to get on YOUTUBE!  
You can find out 'how to' cook, clean, sew, sing a song, make a craft, etc. etc. etc.

I decided to make my very own tutorial video on (drum roll please)....  Conturing Makeup.
I discovered this makeup technique on YouTube.
Contouring makeup changes the shape of your face using light and dark contrasts.  
The shading is to highlight your strong points.

Examples:









I couldn't wait to try it.
Of course, like all things once I got started it was a LOT HARDER than it looked.  

Needless to say- this may be my last YouTube Tutorial.

(My favorite moments have to be when Darren talks about wanting Connor's leftover hair from his haircut  
& when Carlee mocks my alphabet Aa- 'aya', very southern. )



No one will accuse us of being overly classy.


The completed affect:  
Not quite as dramatic, but ok for an amateur.  
I like glam and glitter, but in real life I like to keep it easy.

The best beauty secret:
a genuine smile! 
I hope I made you smile with my 'how to' video!


No comments:

Post a Comment