Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving




Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. 
-James 1:17




I am thankful for the tradition of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade- I was so happy Connor loved watching it as much as I did this year!









I am thankful that my son survived this attack (that he documented on MY camera without asking... again).


I am thankful that for that inquisitive mind.


I am thankful for Dramatic Stars.

I am thankful for chocolate pie.



I am thankful for the "Make Your Own Food Pyramid" Plate.
(chocolate cake trumps turkey, right?)


I am thankful for four generations.



 



          I am thankful for my Christmas Decorator Assistant.
(even if he did take 5,000 MINUTES to plug in the freaking lights!!! I tried hard to tap down my need to check off the agenda)


I am thankful for the Castle Marathon and my fuzzy blanket.

I am thankful for chocolate pie.



I am thankful that my daughter didn't break her leg while dad watched the Redskins (hoping for a win)!

I am thankful for Babysitters entertainers.



I am thankful for smiles.


I am thankful for the Family Photo at the Air Show
(where mom has thin legs, dad has hair, and Connor is the only one with a clean shirt).

 

I am thankful for road trips.


I am thankful for chocolate pie.


I am thankful for sleeping babies.



I am thankful for awesome hair accessories.

I am thankful for students who teach, students who learn.

I am thankful for chocolate pie.

I am thankful for Churkey.





I am thankful for photo booth... when I'm running late and forget to get ready at home... right before the bell rings for morning class.





I am thankful for surprises for my birthday!!

I am thankful for chocolate pie....
and
for
good 
friends
whom 
can 
laugh with
and
love!

Happy Thanksgiving Friends













No comments:

Post a Comment