Monday, February 20, 2012

Connor Quotes


Me:  Do you think I look like JLo? 
C:  I think you look like a mom.
*******************************************************************
C: I can't believe something as fiction as the Polar Express movie becomes real on Christmas like when the reindeer land on our roof.
*****************************************************************
C:  Dad I need a piece of paper really, really bad. Dadddd Please, it’s important, I need paper now.  Dad:  It’s almost bedtime, what for?  C:  I need to draw my Ninja Instructor. 

******************************************************************
Me:  Why are you crying?
C:  Because the kids at school are singing my song wrong.
Me:  What song?
C:  They say Apple Bottom Jeans, Jeans, Jeans, Boots With the Fur, Fur, Fur,  the whole word is looking at her, her.... and you aren’t suppose to say it like that.
*******************************************************************************************

You say- Ollie Leaves Festival for Autumn Leaves Festival, the whale Squirts instead of Blows water, and Feardey Factor for Fear Factor.
*******************************************************C: I don’t want to grow up because all the things I want to do is too dangerous, like being a cowboy that shoots and a snake catcher.
Me:  You could be a teacher?
C:  I don’t have long hair.
*********************************************************************
C:  Mom what happened to Doc Hudson (in Cars II)?
Mom:  well he died.  He went to heaven.
C: why did he have to die?
Mom: well when cars get old they die…they have to go to the big car garage in heaven…they run out of gas….
C: why don’t you just tell me Doc Hudson went on vacation.
Mom: Doc Hudson went on vacation.
C: Ok, good.

1 comment: