Tuesday, February 24, 2015

No Crazy Like Snow Crazy


Surprise
More SNOW

I think we all have a case of the Snow Crazies!
For example, 

Crazy Case #1:


Darren decided to save 12 dollars and cut his own hair.
Unfortunately the (cheap) razor shaved at level 1 when it showed a level 3.  We had a big laugh!

Like I say, no price is too big for good hair.



D. had to go out in the snow to get new SUMMER hair.  The only thing he is saving is shampoo.
$$$
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.


Crazy Case #2:


Someone needed to go for swim....


I think she made 12 miles in the swimming pool and on my bathroom floor.


Crazy Case #3:

C. risked the snow to go get some more ORANGE track with his dad today.





Now no one can walk around the house.
Let's Go Racing Boys


Crazy Case #4:
I have been doing paperwork and watching MTV alllllll day.  
I haven't watched MTV in years.


I found my inner teen and am now addicted to Eye Candy.  I happened upon it when I couldn't sleep last night, and I found all the episodes are on Demand today.

It's based on a book by RL Stine.  (I use to love to read those books when I was young.)  


I probably would have gotten a lot more paperwork done had I caught up on Downton Abbey.

Hope you all are staying more sane!


No comments:

Post a Comment