Sunday, September 7, 2014

Bodacious Birthday



Happy Birthday Connor!

It feels a little surreal to have a 9 year old.
I feel so lucky to have a Connor in my life.



This year Connor knew we were saving for a special trip, and there would not be a big party.

HOWEVER,  
I am a lover of themed parties, so I had to sneak a theme in with a secret invite to one 'ninja' pal.


Connor had NO idea what I had planned until he woke up!


He loves the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as much as I do, so it was a very happy surprise.

Who doesn't love Turtle Power!?!
Surprises are Rad.



We had a Totally Tubular Day!


The Shredder set traps all over the place!
The Ninjas had to use their "mad" skills to get them down


COWABUNGA!!!

We played with Secret Ooze (that farts), 'Hit The Shredder', throwing Ninja Stars...


...and the turtles trained outside using Silly String and Shields.


Taking 10 paces before the war.

"Yes, Oroku Saki, I know who you are.  We met many years ago in the home of my master, Hamato Yoshi!"

"Never lower your eye to an enemy."


Boogie Boarding our way to 'Pin the Pizza Toppings'.


We had a handsome pizza delivery guy.
"Pizza Dudes got Thirty Seconds."



Did somebody say pizza?




"Pizza, the Magic Word."



Time to blow out the candles with a birthday wish!


Wait! Didn't I just blow those out??


What is going on here?
The candles won't go out.



Even a ninja can be fooled by dad's Trick Candles!


April O Neal Princess Here...
Where did those turtles go?



"I love being a TURTLE!"
What a wonderful day, with these two Bodacious Boys.

"You live, you die, you fight as brothers.  Remember nothing is as strong as family."  -Splinter








No comments:

Post a Comment