Thursday, November 28, 2013

Gratitude

My thoughts this morning:  'we need another bathroom', 'this house is getting too small', 'I don't have enough time', 'I can't keep things clean', 'it's too noisy', 'I can't afford...' 
Sometimes the complaints want to take over.  
Today helped me to pause and show some gratitude for the many riches that I have, and I hope to carry this thankfulness with me to finish out my very blessed year.

I am Thankful for...

 Family, 

Friends, 
who do things like take pictures of me with my clothes on backward, inside out, sideways, etc.
(they really have to do this way toooooo much)

more birthday cake, 

the gift of coffee, 

dinner with Ms. J, 
#heavensentdessert



cooking in the classroom, 

preparing the table, 


finishing touches, 

the sweetest second family, 


homemade baby turkey bows, 


personalized table settings by Ms. Cousin O, 
(carlee #sweetbabygirl, darren #fantasyfootballguy, Connor #allovertheplace)


having the best table setting, 
soulfully good name tag, 
(amanda#makingeverysoullaugh) 



Cousin O, 
#extremecouponer
#breadmakingextraordinaire

(who made) this delicious bread, 

teddy bears, 



Christmas Ahead, 

the Wishbone, 

'find the banana' word game, 



the view(s), 

winning the football game, 

all the wonderful social interactions, 
#lol #techgeneration 

superstar cousins, 
(don't they look like young versions of superstars?)

glamorous city cousin, 
#moviestar


LOVE, 

naps,

 

interrupting the football game with a dance party, 




help with the Christmas decor, 


all the ornaments on one branch, 


traditions, 

growing children, 

and finishing the brownies with a Hallmark Holiday movie.


17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.  James 1:17

Happy Thanksgiving, 
I am grateful for you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment