Saturday, November 2, 2013

Crazy Hair

For our annual Make a Wish fundraiser, our school has a mixture of fun days that we can dress up for, some schools call it Spirit Week.  
My favorite day is Crazy Hair Day- otherwise known as my everyday hair.  I think all these hairdo(s) match my inner personality.

Here are some great CRAZY hairspirations if you ever need it:

Man, is it early,

but we are rocking the Crazy!

Patriotic

Pink Power 

Rainbow Bright

Hip Hop Mix

Blue Shark

Color Bands

Multiple Ponies

Side with Flair


Perfect Sections

Marmalade MoHawk

Cut Grass

Mrs. L.-
80s (love the scrunchie)


Danny from Grease

Electric Red

Sleepy Head



Heart Hair

Front and Center

Paint Splash
MoHawk

Washing In the Gray

Cindy Lou Who?

Spike Brothers

Leprechaun

Sweet Curl



I fixed my hair crazy, but it looked like my regular hair, so I sprayed school sprit BLUE, added crazy earrings, and leaves!?!
Obviously I had no theme or coffee when I planned it out, but I remain crazy and that is the important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment