Saturday, March 23, 2013

Week in Review


 I got to watch a great play written and directed by a member of our talented staff.
I enjoyed going out for a little of the arts!


Connor leading the Pledge of Allegiance and Scout Pledge
Proud Mommy


I dropped Dr. Pepper on my planner.... 
and nearly cried. 
 I can no longer rely on memory.
Those days are gone.


Spring?
Really Punxsutawney Phil?

I have enough teeth now to bite the crap out of you.




Someone is growing.
(and Connor better watch out for the figure four then)






Yummy Dr. Suess Cake


Next Week- 
Celebrate Mrs. L. Week
Her last week with us. :(


Crazy Hair Day.



Visit with Nana.
Loving her grand-babies.


Walker?







Friday Night- 
Hey everyone come out and hang with us 
at
the Veteran's Memorial where you can become 
BINGO LOSERS
like us.
(Thanks J. for going with me.)
Repeat after me:  We are NOT old.  We are NOT old.










No comments:

Post a Comment