Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Happy Birthday (to me)


"The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it."
by Hubert H. Humphery


For my birthday some of my friends took me on a day trip!
They were all wearing scarves when they got out of the car.  
On cue I said, "I don't have a scarf!" (whine)
"No one told me!" (whine)

Then (SuRpRiSe!!) they pulled out gifts....
a new scarf!
and a gift card to help me shop before my Disney Trip!
whooooo. hoooooo.




Then off we went to do some Vineyard Touring,
Simply Gorgeous.



Vineyard #1


Providing the Refreshments
Cheese A' La Carte
We keep it classy (and cheap) in the car.



Nutcracker and


the Nuts.

Making me Laugh




Vineyard #2



Scarf Party 
with the Fun Girls from Mt. Pilot


Fancy




Mutlitasking:
Photo Op & Keeping Warm






Reflecting on Life
by a November Fire
(Ms. J. usually has a poem at times like these.)






New Earrings Too!!!


I love you girls!
I had a great birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment