Saturday, October 29, 2011

and the Stork is bringing...........

This week has been exciting...looks like we are having a GIRL!  If the ultrasound picture is correct, the Sechrist family will be balanced out at last.  Even Connor seems happy, he has picked out a perfect name "PRINCESS CUPCAKE SECHRIST".  (I'm just jealous it isn't my name).  As you know I am super excited about the addition of a few girl things to takeover the snakes, lizards, wrestlers, and monster trucks at my house.  SO I'm getting visions of......







But we all know children have minds of their own...so I may be looking at visions of.....





Hey, if I'm the only with a crown, I can cope with that! :)


I am so Blessed to have people that have prayed over me and our family.  Although, I have gotten some worrisome doctor reports, things so far look good.  Sometimes the hardest part is keeping FAITH that everything will work out.  Still, I'm looking forward to a great Adventure.  


No comments:

Post a Comment