Sunday, May 1, 2011



this week in photos....the royal wedding

royal wedding party
May 1,
Today I went dress shopping.  I do love clothing.  I am sad to say that most things I tried on looked like a tent.  Who told the fashion industry to put huge rhinestones, gaudy flowers, and stripes on plus size clothing!?!  No worries, I did manage to find a few pieces that were as flattering as possible, but one day I plan to create a better line of clothing! 
This Saturday, my friend hosted a Royal Wedding Party to celebrate Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding.  I have to admit that I love a good princess story!  I decided to go, even though I was feeling major lee depressed from Allergies.  I ended up dressing up fancy and having a great time.  Eat your heart out Prince William!!

No comments:

Post a Comment