Sunday, May 15, 2011

Keep On Keepin' On!

Ok so maybe this blog thing is going to be a bit harder than I thought to keep up.  I actually put it on my list of things to do in my planner so I would make an effort.  So far these past few weeks I have been really writing things down and exploring things that work for me.   I actually weighed Friday and I am down 3 pounds!  Yahoooo. (hey I'll take it!)
I was going to try for one small change a week, and I am feeling good about it.  I have a busy month.  I am closing the school year, finishing student paperwork, looking at a classroom move, closing Awanas @ church, and preparing for our upcoming Vacation Bible School, and my son is finishing preschool….can you say exhausted?  So here I go keeping up with life…but its good to be busy.






This is a chart if you don't know how to walk.  I couldn't find a chart for me that might read step 1: one foot in front of the other. Step 2: don't have a heart attack. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment