Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day One and NO Energy

Today’s theme would have to be- sluggish.  I think part of the reason is-  the kids are wide open before Easter break, I always get exhausted toward the end of the school year, and the last reason I was trying to detox too soon from sugar.  I came home and crashed….and then I started to eat little bits here and there.  Plans to exercise kind of went down the toilet quickly….luckily I had dinner in the crock pot and I didn’t have to exert too much effort.  Connor wanted me to play outside, and I just couldn’t keep up, making me feel guilty.  I'm hoping the long weekend/break will allow me time to catch up around the house, get some much needed rest, and spend some time with Connor!
Tomorrow is Earth Day @ school, and later a girls’ night out, and then I can enjoy Easter Break!  Looking forward to it all!


I started off this morning in the book of James which really spoke to some issues I am dealing with at work.  "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance."


So the moral of the story is, you may not have a perfect day…but the main goal is to keep trying!  I am soooo insightful.
this made me laugh in honor of Earth Day

No comments:

Post a Comment