Monday, January 20, 2014

Scenes from the Weekend

A Light Dusting

Recovering From-
Flu, Colds, and Sick Bugs
(blah)

Lots of This

Marshmallows 
&

Hot Chocolate

Where I have I been for five seasons???
I want to be a Braverman.


My favorite family....
Kristina's journey with her autistic son.
Max so bright and inquisitive.
Adam's compassion and patience.
Haddie, finding her place as a teenage daughter and sister.
I have laughed and cried.
Love. this. show.

Growing 
(those pigtails, I could die)

That Face


Cheering On My 'Baller'
(3 shots IN, this weekend)

Who am I?
Cheering you on like a mad "sports" mom!?!
(I've barley watched a basketball game before this.)


Friendships

Fake Tattoos

Showing off the Guns

Brother and Sister

Milkshake Date



The SLIDE 
aka. Mt. Rushmore

This 'Bubba'

Your NO Sand Rule
(it gets on your shoes and you don't like it)


Showing How it's Done


Love Notes to Sister...

Cleaning the House 

A Must: 
Emptying the Dustpan

Throwing everything away.... 
including the dishes.

Love is...

No comments:

Post a Comment